If you are looking for the best root apps, then this could be the right place. Below we have listed the best apps for rooted Android devices.
The rooted Android phone has many advantages because when you root an Android smartphone it permits you to act as the administrator of the Android phone. But, how can you take over the good control of your rooted device?
The solution is to use the best root apps for Android, so today I will be talking about some best root apps. If you want to root your Android phone, check out – How to Root Any Android.
Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Device
Below, we are going to share some of the best Apps that works only on rooted Android device. These apps will surely enhance your overall Android experience. So, let’s check out.
This app is very effective in increasing the battery life of your Android. It is a very simple app, and its basic function is to hibernate your background apps. You also have the option to hibernate unused applications and let the remaining apps like Facebook and Whatsapp to run as usual.
- It has a one-tap boost feature that hibernates unused app
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted devices.
- Greenify is completely free to download & use.
- It hibernates apps which leads to better battery life.
2. ROM Manager
It is one great app for all enthusiasts who want to flash new ROMs and test new versions of Android. This app gives you a list of all the famous ROMs available for your Android phone. You can also download them through this application and this also saves you a lot of time searching for it on the internet. The premium version of this app is worth a try.
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI……..Read More>>