Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
We’re looking for an engineer who wants to extend mobile technology and performance to Amazon scale. Make apps faster, reach bigger audiences, and optimize monetization for a healthier publisher ecosystem. Popular apps may come and go, but our infrastructure endures to power and improve the mobile internet.
· Develop AdTech related mobile (iOS and Android) SDKs for business partners to integrate in their online, mobile or device applications.
· Build and maintain release pipeline for mobile SDK, and periodically perform releases.
· Innovate ways to improve mobile SDK development productivity and testability.
· Develop approaches of monitoring SDK performance and availability and continuously make improvements on them.
· Influence architecture and atively mentors other developers in the team.
· Lead projects to improve engineering and operational excellence best practices on team
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or relevant areas
· 3 years experience in mobile engineering, iOS or Android.
· 1 year experience in building mobile SDKs shipped to 3rd party customers.
· Willingness to master both iOS and Android.
· Proficient mastery in trouble shooting mobile SDK integration issues with 3rd party mobile applications…Read more>>