Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go!
Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out Technology, which automatically detects when products are taken from the shelves and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you’re done shopping, you can just leave the store. Shortly after, we’ll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Check it out at amazon.com/go.
We are looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic Sr Instock Manager with a strong customer focus to manage inventory planning, and project management for AmazonGo business. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. The Sr Instock Manager will oversee planning and inventory management as well as drive analysis and optimization of inventory management systems and processes to ensure we achieve world class inventory availability and inventory health. Additionally, the Sr Instock Manager will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and operational performance.
We are a small team that is passionate about what we do – we are excited about delivering a great CX to our customers every day. The Sr ISM will work closely with our Category Managers, Tech teams, Product Management, and other Amazon Business units and our vendors to improve customers’ in-store experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Planning, Information Systems Management
· 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management or equivalent experience such as Consulting, Finance, or Operations
· Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
· Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Advanced Excel skills
· Familiarity with the principles of statistical inventory control
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
· Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel…Read more>>